Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Hancock Homes Realty, Inc. (“Hancock Homes”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Hancock Homes will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on www.hancockhomes.com (the “Website”) if submitted to Hancock Homes’ Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Hancock Homes will take whatever action, within its sole discretion, it deems appropriate including, but not limited to, removing any allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Hancock Homes or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Hancock Homes, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Hancock Homes designated Copyright Agent is:
Effective Date: April 8, 2019.